Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Makeup Bag - Winter 2009



Happy New Year! New Year means new makeup bag! I got this COACH Makeup Bag at the Boxing Day sale while it was 50% off which was a complete steal! I was so happy about the price that I got one for my friend in another colour(green) as well. Hopefully she would have put use to it already. This one is from an old collection which explains why it's on sale but normally I would find older items should be treated like vintage. Guess not. Good design though! It's very slim but yet very roomy that it can fit all my makeup items that I have changed to for winter.


So here are the items I have in my makeup bag right now!

1) Since I really enjoyed using the Raycious Crystal Skin Base, it has made it's way in. It probably isn't a winter thing but I find it alright for the weather as a base. It's probably whatever actually goes on top that matters.

2) I have started to get into the BB creams thing but I've only decided to try one which is the most attractive and seemingly popular one which is the SKIN79 Super BB Gold Label. I have yet to take some nice pictures of me actually using it so the review will be coming soon!

3)For eyeshadow, I am really trying to use up my old stuff which I have brought back last last year's Lavshuca Winter Make Collection in 01. I really liked the colours in it and there is also lip stuff too! The colours are a bit night-ish but the pink and pearl white is nice alone too.

4) I love love blush a lot! I also loved the Bihada Ichizoku Cheek Blush in Pearl Rose as well!

5) As for eyebrows, I am still using the same old Revlon one but this time I'm really trying to get rid of it badly. So instead of throwing it away, I'm doubling the usage as a hard eyeliner. It's contrary to the eyeshadow selection as it's brown but it's pretty dark and not so noticeable. I also am using a tester version of the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. I got at the counter for free and it's alright. It definitely needs to be used with eye cream.

6) I am also using MJ products for both lip balm-ish and mascara. I'm using the MAJOLICA MAJORCA Glossy Glamorous Girl Honey Lip Gloss.

7) Last but not least is my favorite lipgloss of all time! The MAQUILLAGE New Climax Lip! The colour and texture is just superb!

So that's what I have in my New Year makeup bag! What's in yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <@ this post!

Here's what I have in my make up bag :)

1. Coogi flowertox bb cream
2. Etude house skin peach pact
3. Anna sui eyebrow powder
4. Shiseido eyelash curler
5. Majolica majorca lash gorgeous wing mascara
6. Kate dual cheeks cream blush
7. Maquilage neo climax lips (i love this one too!!)
8. Anna sui lipgloss (bought this today)