Saturday, January 3, 2009

KOKURYUDO 黑龍堂 World Esthetic Mask - Italy




Wow! It's been quite some time that I've purchased the collection of KOKURYUDO 黑龍堂 World Esthetic Masks! These days I'm really trying to save money and and while doing that, try to save my ever-forever drying skin. I'm have to say that my skin is suffering real bad from this winter even though it isn't really that cold. I also largely suspect my job has a part in this too. I face 380-460 degrees oven every single day and that is a requirement for my lovely job. As you can probably have guessed: I am a baker! Lots of fun! So I've decided to dig out all those masks that I have hiding in my bathroom cupboard and try them out.


The KOKURYUDO 黑龍堂 World Esthetic Masks come in a range of 4 masks that are for 4 different skin results and funny enough, they are from 4 different countries! The more moisturizing one of the bunch is the Italy one which I will be talking about today. It is thick grey clay mask which apparently has some rose extracts in it. To sooth, inject and seal in the moisture. Honestly, I really like clay masks and this one went on smoothly which no hassle. The only set back is it was quite hard to wash off even with warm water. It took quite a couple of minutes to wash the major parts and some more minutes to take care of the edges of the face. The results as usual are great. My skin felt instantly smoother and a bit moister than usual. This has to be one of the few clay masks that I've actually enjoyed a lot even though washing was a pain. I am considering repurchasing this before it disappears off the shelves!


Here are the rest of the masks from the line. There is a Hawaii, Korea and Bali one too. Have you missed Bali? Check Bali out here!

3 comments:

Yumeko said...

i've never noticed that brand before
thank you for the review!

Maryda said...

where can I buy those??? I live in San Francisco....so cute

Eliza said...

Yumeko: You're welcome!

Maryda: I bought these online at jpmon.com! Thanks for visiting!