Wednesday, October 8, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku Cheek Blush


Bihada Ichizoku is famous for their masks but the line has grown and introduced some cute blushes. The packaging of the blushes aren't exactly wow-worthy as they are only encased in a sleek clear plastic container similar to ones from MJ. They don't come with brushes which is quite alright considering the price. The texture of the blushes are quite silky smooth but they are quite loose once brushed. Quite a bit does go to waste because it just brushes and traps into the corner of the container. I have to be careful to not brush too hard so there is minimal waste.


The first one I got was Pearl Rose which is a pure rose with pearl finish to it. It does have some shimmer to it but only because of the pearl. Sometimes blushes come with just a top coat of pearl colour but this is not the case for this one. It is full of pearl. It is slightly more pigmented than the other one I have. I find this shade(because of the pearl) is very suitable for everyone. It's not too pink or too orange. I can be lightly tapped or brushed full-on. I really liked this one a lot.


The other colour I got was the Pearl Orange which is mediocre. I thought it would be vibrant(or as pigmented as the rose) with a pearl finish but it's pretty much a very light pale orange with pearl. The colour isn't so great because it's way too light for my skintone. I could see it better as an eyeshadow or highlighter.

Pros: Very smooth and silky, Pearl Rose is worth a try
Cons: No brush, blush is quite loose(waste)

No comments: