Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MAQUILLAGE Neo Climax Lip



From the moment MAQUILLAGE released their Neo Climax Lip, I knew I needed to have it! Just a few months ago, I finally got off my butt and ordered it online and was very pleased with it. I've always liked Shiseido's lip glosses but never purchased enough. The designs and results of the glosses always were what I wanted my lips to have. The gloss itself is actually half lip gloss and half lipstick. It has that pigment that lipstick gives you yet the sheerness and smoothness of a gloss. The gloss also sports the ingenious design of a lipstick shaped applicator that has a twist dispenser with the familiar REW and FW.


The colour I had spotted and wanted was the RS755 which was the model's colour and one I didn't have. It was rather a quick decision to choose this colour because it looked so flattering. It is a very very flattering rose plum pink. I just love it! The texture of the gloss isn't bad either. I don't find it at all thick or slimey like other glosses seem to have. It's just perfect! In fact, I did go to a couple of job interviews with this gloss on and have been complimented on it. What can I say? Wonderful! I'm even considering purchasing more colours from the same line!

Pros: Great formula, GREAT colour(RS755)
Cons: NONE! AT! ALL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Doesn't Visee do something similar? Bet it isnt as good as this though!