Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sofina Raycious Crystal Skin Base


Along with the Face Trick Duo I decided to also try out the Raycious Crystal Skin Base as well. Again when I tried this I had absolutely no impression of Raycious. This was just a sure gamble with my money. The skin base came in a pump bottle which I immediately liked and it also had the intelligent "window" showing how much product you had left. I believe it also turns white when you have only a few more pumps left. I can't justify this because I have yet to see it for myself and I can't read the Japanese on the back. All I can see the word "white" so I know something along the lines is going to happen.


The actual base/primer is pretty much a peachy toned gel that you can spread around your face while creating a luminous skin texture. The gel-cream is pretty smooth and light-weight. It awfully feels like a moisturizing base too which is very good for the upcoming months. The sell-point of this base is because of the slight bit pearl so your face can beam after it is put on. The finish is incredibly nice and makes me want to order a bit more to keep stock. It is sadly a discontinued item from Sofina. I would definitely recommend getting it if you happen to see it on sale somewhere.

Pros: Great texture, creates luminious skin, moisturizing, inngenious bottle design
Cons: Discontinued item, slight bit smelly like SPF

No comments: