Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lavshuca Winter Make Collections




Lavshuca is under makeup line under the Kanebo brand. It's more of a romantic line with a "charm" and "dark" side. The faces of Lavshuca is a famous girl duo named PUFFY. The charm/dark sides are shown on each of the girls. If you scroll down, you will be able to see what I mean. I'm actually pretty new to this brand so I don't own much to say if it's good or not.

This is Lavshuca Winter Make Collection 01 and 02. These are one of the limited edition winter things you can get during Christmas. This for instance is the Winter 2007 editions. I believe it's their first lip/eye palette collection. Pretty snazzy, eh?


This palette is 01 Berry Crème Framboise. It has the nice eyeshadow trio that consists of a nice shimmery pearl, a shimmery baby pink and a shimmery night black. There is also a nice light pink lipstick and gloss to complete the whole look.


I have swatched the entire palette onto my hand as you would see from looking directly at the palette yourself. I actually like these colours a lot and how they compliment each other. It's nothing new but it's still classic. Extremely pretty when put on especially the shimmer of the shadows. The lipstick and gloss are ok. The applicator provided doesn't really help put on the lipstick. Very bummed about that.


This palette is 02 Bonbon Chocolat Classique. The eyeshadow trio includes the same pearl shimmer as 01, a pale yellow beige shimmer and a brown shimmer. The lipstick and gloss are of an orange/brown tint.


Classique indeed! Somewhat really natural nude shimmer colours that can be used every day. I actually have these colours but I felt that they looked really cute in the palette! The orange lipstick and gloss doesn't really look nice on me though.


Here are PUFFY with the 2 palettes on. Left is 01 and right is 02. Overall I really like 01 and I think everyone should have it if not. It just looks really nice and the effect is somewhat smokey yet not quite.

No comments: