Wednesday, May 6, 2009

KOKURYUDO 黑龍堂 World Esthetic Mask - Hawaii


Here is another mask from my little "collection" aka KOKURYUDO World Esthetic Hawaii Caring Gel. I don't own many skincare items with the AHA ingredients however, I like the fruity masks.This mask in particular has fruit acids to soften and smooth skin by removing the dead skin cells off. I was hoping that it was actually a summer kind of thing that can control my oily skin but dead skin cells off is good too!


The mask has a very interesting texture to it. It feels like gooey almost old jelly that just crumbles as you put it on your face. But as you rub the crumbly gel on, it does dissolve and turn into this light vaseline texture. The texture actually provides a nice way to massage and rub your face in mini circular movements. It's like skin-aerobics! In my 2nd picture, I have left some of the particals(not rubbed in) just to show it comes out of the package before rubbing. The scent is slightly cheap smelling like the cheesy "tropical" car air freshener. As for the mask itself, it is very moisturizing! It is a slight hassle to wash the gel off because it's a bit thick(just like vaseline) that it almost reminds me of when I wash my face using a cream cleanser. My skin feels nice and plump after this. The only thing I don't like about this one is that it's texture is so weird.

Pros: Moisturizing and smooth skin, good gel for massaging face
Cons: Texture, hassle to wash off, fake tropical scent


This is the rest of the masks in this World Esthetic collection. Have you missed Bali? Or Italy? Check Bali out here! And don't forget Italy!

2 comments:

Yumeko said...

i have seen these around but not tried them yet
i think i will now
thank you for reviewing!

Rita said...

oh these mask are really lovely. can i ask you where did you got it?