Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Diary of Beauty(我的美麗日記) Black Pearl Mask(黑珍珠面膜)


I went to the mall earlier this week to buy some snacks but ended up buying beauty products instead. I ended up purchasing one of the limited edition My Beauty Diary mask like the My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask. This is limited edition so it's not sold around a lot. It's somewhat a multi-purpose pick me up mask for special occasions. To me it sounds like a mask only used the night before of a very important day like a date or party. This mask has whitening and skin cell repairing properties. It also improves the blood movement and elasticity of the skin. It apparently also has some fruity essences to it too. When I tried this mask it had a little bit of a tingly feeling. Didn't feel so good at first but then it slowly was ok again. The mask has a slight floral scent to it and it is as usual, packed with liquid. I didn`t particularly like this mask because it didn`t do much and the tingly feeling it gave me wasn`t so great. Limited edition or not, I think this one can be skipped. I have also seen a strawberry yogurt one too which I really really want to try!


Pros: Smooth skin
Cons: Tingly reaction, not too much different from the normal masks.

1 comment:

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

I bought the whole 11 pcs trial pack of My Diary of Beauty masks from local drugstore.. Haven't try anything yet but I must tell ya, it's so expensive here.. I saw someone selling online is only 2 or 3 bucks per piece but mine is almost 6 bucks each. Will do reviews on the mask once I tried them... Hehehe...