Tuesday, February 5, 2008

KOKURYUDO 黑龍堂 World Esthetic Mask - Bali




KOKURYUDO 黑龍堂 World Esthetic Mask is quite an interesting line of masks from different parts of the world to represent different types of skin conditions while using special ingredients. The packaging is quite attractive too. Very collectable and very nice! It's fairly cheap too!


This one here is the BALI one which is an avocado mask that helps tired skin rejuvenates skin. It also helps moisturize and prevent it from drying out. The mask itself as you can see in the packet is this really gross looking pale green mud. It smells quite awful too... like wet cardboard boxes. They say that you need only 1 packet per use but I think you can get 2 because I only used half of the product on my face and it's already too much(see picture). So if you use it twice instead of once then you get even more then you paid for! I must say that after washing the mask off, my skin felt really soft and a slight bit brighter. It was also quite relaxing with a cool feeling on my face while I rested.


Here are the rest of the masks from the line. There is a Hawaii, Korea and Italy one too. These will be reviewed soon...

No comments: