Monday, December 15, 2008

My Diary of Beauty(我的美麗日記)Natto Mask(納豆面膜)

The chilly weather has been long here and my skin has been constantly drying up so I thought I'd pull up some of my old-but-new masks to use again. I have yet to try all those ones that I bought in my My Beauty Diary mask set. These days I have noticed my skin is totally of a different texture compared to normal 365 days of the year. Usually it's pretty smooth but now it's peeling and just nasty to touch. It's pretty much happening to around my face line and the outer corners of my eyes. It really bugs me every time I wash. I've been using the Bihada Ichizoku Gel Scrub to try to get all the dry dead skin off and it seems to work momentarily. My skin is just so dry! I think it's possibly that the even the JUJU creams I've been using aren't really working out anymore. I need something more powerful! I have indeed looked into buying some that others have reviewed.

But anyways, I decided to scrub and apply a mask today. This is not the most moisturizing one I have in my "collection" of masks but it had to be tried! This one is the Natto Mask(納豆面膜). I have had natto beans before and I'm honestly not a big fan of it. The one I actually bought was specifically targeted for women's beauty. I didn't really think much of it after eating it except that I probably wasted some money. The mask itself though does not smell of the natto bean but of a faint floral scent. Also as usual, the mask is drenched in liquid that it seems such a waste to take it 0ff after the 30 minutes duration when it's still wet! The mask was really refreshing to the touch and it made my skin feel real soft. The roughness was slightly better. Of course, I didn't expect too much of a difference but it did surpass my expectations. Definitely did.

No comments: