Monday, December 15, 2008

Semi-back

Dear Readers,

Hello and hello again! I have indeed been back and around for quite a bit but my new job is quite important to me and I can not maintain this blog as much as I could before. I'm not leaving this though! I still enjoy my time writing about makeup and beauty products. I'm just afraid that it won't be too constant. My life has taken HUGE step into the future. I went to a job training in the US and it was very successful. I am now back in Canada working full-time at my job and loving every single minute of it. I have also taken an even HUGER step with my boyfriend as well. Good things are happening to me now! I must sound silly now but I have to say I feel very blessed for everything I have and the things I am able to do. I hope we all are.

See you guys around!

- Eliza

No comments: