Wednesday, November 12, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku Makeup Remover


Here is another skincare product from Bihada Ichizoku. This is their makeup remover which is quite essential before using their scrub/facial washes and masks. It is encased in a pretty normal tube but what tempted me the most to try it out was the actual cover design. It is quite a horrible excuse to get something for that reason but Bihada Ichizoku just always seems to draw me back. I've used quite a few makeup removers over my time of constantly applying makeup daily. For both my face and eyes, I would use the oil types. The Bihada Ichizoku Makeup Remover would be my first remover of a cream base. It comes out pretty much like cream and one could even mistaken it as one because of how soft it feels. The fragrance is pretty light and soothing. Lots of lavender scent. As for actually removing the makeup, it is awesome! According to the instructions, the cream is to be rubbed in circular motions around the face but I've also tried to slowly wipe away my eye makeup as well. Surprisingly it works real well! The MJ mascara and KATE eyeliner is gone! And after rinsing it off, my face feels incredibly smooth! Just like a baby's bum! It's definitely worth a try!


Pros: Moisturizing, removes all makeup, smells great!
Cons: None.

7 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
birkinbagbeauty said...

that sounds like a product I need. I saw this on jpmon.com, and I adore their package as well.

Unknown said...

You are back!!!

Man I missed me mascara mondays!!

Yumeko said...

i never used anything from them except their masks but it sure sounds cool
wiill try it out!

Willows said...

As someone who has just found this blog, I hope I don't sound to lame, but is there any way someone in the US can order there products? I'd absolutely love to try out some of their stuff, but alas I can't read japanese. Thanks! :)

Willows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Willows: Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed the review!

Sadly, I don't think Bihada Ichizoku is available in the US. The only solution is to have someone you know in Japan buy it for you or buy it online like me. Sorry!