Saturday, January 5, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku Peeling Gel Scrub




Bihada Ichizoku(美肌一族)is currently a VERY popular drugstore brand in Japan. It is known for it's best selling masks and beautiful Romantic design. The whole Bihada Ichizoku line is underneath a major brand known as LoveLabo. The name Bihada Ichizoku means "Beautiful Skin Family" which is the aim for the different masks for different skin types. The art is of the classical romance "novels" back when the comics were IN in Japan.


This is the Peeling Gel Scrub from the brand. It's not as popular as the masks but it's really one of those things one must try in order to see if it works. It comes in a 100g tube with a clear gel that smells of floor detergent (the lemon-lime smell). The sticker/logo on the tube has the signature font and Miss Sara Bihada (the main girl of the whole line) with a little description next to her which I suspect says that she wants to help you fight the dirt on your face. For justice of clean skin!


The Gel Scrub looks really cheap in the exterior except for the sticker. I really don't like the smell but the quality of the product is superb! It really works well in less than a few scrubs. The size of a grape is probably enough for the whole face and within a few circular motions around the face you will start to see the results of dead/rough skin rubbing off. What you are left with is nice baby-bum soft skin. I'm generally impressed by this scrub and brand. I'm so in love with the packaging and designs. I want to try their masks too!

2 comments:

always lemon* said...

halo,
r u from malaysia?
can u let me knw where can i buy this product??

thx*

Eliza said...

Lemon*: Thanks for visiting my blog! Unfortunately, I am not from Malaysia. I bought this product online. I reside in Canada.