Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey Guys!

It's been a really long time since I last wrote here! I wish I could review more but work's been so hectic for me. I've been moving around and I think I've finally settled into a place for long-term. Can't say I have much to review lately but there are some products that I'm loving. Perhaps I'll talk about those! =)

Anyways, thought I'd just update with my first FOTD. Yay!

And here's what I used:

Concealer: MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW20
Foundation: Revlon PhotoReady in 005 Natural Beige
Powder: Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
Eyebrow: Anna Sui Eye Brow Powder in 02
Eyeshadow: MAJOLICA MAJORCA Majolook in BR762
Eyeliner: stila smudge pots in Brown
Mascara: MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Expander Frame Plus
Blush: Clinique Quick Blush in 03 Minute Mocha
Lipstick: Maybelline(Japan) Volumy Shine in 022

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey! Good to hear from you again. Very cute FOTD. Good luck with the moving & settling down too. =)