Friday, May 15, 2009

Shiseido Maquillage Color on Climax


Apart from Dior and MAC, I love all lipstick made by Japanese High-end brands! Here I am buying yet another one but this time, it is discounted! I am a fan of T'estimo(and now COFFRET D'OR) lipsticks and hardly own any from Shiseido's Maquillage. The only one I have is this very pigmented almost matte like pinkish one from an older line pN. I've been wanting to try the new ones ever since but it's very confusing with all the names and whatnot for each line of lipsticks. I finally decided to try one from the Color on Climax range.


Since it was a sale item, there were only 2 colours to choose from and I chose the red one over the beige. The colour I chose was RD796 which looks like a muted autumn red. It's actually close but more of a muddy red brown colour. I never get these kinds of colours as they look so mature so now I have one! Bare lips as usual!


The colour is honestly not bad and as mature as I thought it would be. It's actually pretty flattering to my skintone. It's a tad bit darker than my natural lip and it has a subtle shine to it. Instead of the muddy red, I see a goldish red lipstick instead. The texture of the lipstick is creamy and it feels moisturizing which is always a plus. I do not know when this line of lipsticks was made but I have a feeling it was for autumn/winter collection. Overall, a very wearable shade for natural looks.

Pros: On sale! Creamy lipstick, slight shine, flattering colours
Cons: None.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I think it's very pretty on you!

justclick said...

Your lip very very sexy