Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KANEBO FRESHEL Moisturizing Cream


I am and still a very loyal user to AQUAMOIST/JUJU face creams but I have recently picked up a jar of Kanebo's FRESHEL Moisturizer Cream out of curiosity. I never really pay attention to these kinds of skincare brands but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try one. The name FRESHEL doesn't seem to sound too bad. The cream is supposed to be very moisturizing and for ladies that have a lot to do every day but have very little time to take care of their skin. It's not a gel base but it has the ingredients of someone who drinks a lot of water. That sounded pretty good to me since I'm working a lot therefore a purchase was made! The cream comes in a somewhat bulky glass jar that's not too heavy(if you aren't bringing it out). It's not as heavy as others I have tried. The cream is scentless(does have this weird plastic-ish scent to me) and colourless. It seems thick but it's moderately thick that has a bit of a greasy feeling but it does quickly sink into the skin leaving a smooth surface. This cream has no whitening or SPF properties to it so it's a perfect moisturizer before makeup or just before bed. I personally don't think it's a bad purchase but it's not a great one. As much as it keeps my skin moisturized and smooth, I much rather go back to my AQUAMOIST/JUJU ones. As for availability, I don't seem to see it online(I bought mine locally) except for JPmon.


Pros: Smooth skin, moisturizing
Cons: Plastic scented, discontinued?, no SPF

1 comment:

Tam said...

Thanks for the review!