Thursday, April 16, 2009

PDC Naturina Toner (Oily)


During my last trip to the beauty import store, the PDC Naturina Toner had caught my eye and I had thoughts of trying it out. The packaging isn't attractive at all but the aloe vera extract seemed like a good choice. It was also made for oily skin which would help with my recent breakouts. There's nothing really about this toner that makes it stand out from other drugstore toners as it does pretty much the same. It moisturizes and makes your skin texture better. To be honest, it was quite a bad purchase that I do regret buying. It has this horrible alcohol scent to it and the bottle itself is this bulky glass type. It does, however, have a refreshing feel to it upon skin contact. As I said, I do regret trying this one out based on a simple ingredient but the good news is that it was very cheap.


Pros: Cheap, aloe vera extract
Cons: Alcohol scent, bulky glass, not much result

No comments: