Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mandom Corp Green Tea Face Wash


As my previous cleanser was coming to an end, I had begun searching for a new cleanser. My face has gotten extremely oily these days and I have some sudden break outs too. I decided to browse some of the local beauty import stores that bring in the Japanese drugstore skincare. I usually like to order online but I only needed a face wash so it wasn't neccesary to go online just to buy the one thing. The beauty import stores sometimes raise their prices so much that I feel it's really not worth it. Luckily, I found the Mandom Corp Green Tea Facial Wash which was an alright price(slightly more expensive than the average American brand) at the store. This facial wash is targeted for oily/acne skin type. It has tiny scrubbing beads to remove dirt and oil from the face. It also has green tea extract in it too. I've used it for a week already and I'm really enjoying the wash as it has the gentle beads to get the oil off. The beads do quickly turn into suds as you rub your face and then your face gets this very refreshing chilly feeling. The wash also smells slightly floral. My skin always feels real clean and it hasn't caused me to break out ever since. I would definitely recommend this!


Pros: Green Tea extract, for oily/acne skin, scrubbing beads, fairly cheap
Cons: Nothing at all.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Ooh, this looks really nice. I might track this down once my cleanser is running out. Glad it's working out for your skin!

Unknown said...

Where can we buy this green tea facial scrb? Do you have a URL?

Eliza said...

Hi Catherine!
Yes, indeed it is a very nice cleanser! I hope you can try it out!

Hi Dan!
I bought this at a local store. It used to be available on Sasa.com but it's not there anymore. Hopefully you can find it!

afrataidinbandaran said...

i found it at watson for a very cheap price....rm7.90 i think...

omg, i really love it...it really works..my face didn't get oily after 12 hours....its really impressive i must say

Ch3rry said...

Can it be used every day? Please reply me at www.myloveforseaweed.blogspot.com. Thank you =)

w_wolf said...

Oh, I have the same product, only in Grapefruit! I really want to switch over to Green Tea now, because Grapefruit stings and prickles a little, and Green Tea looks nice from your review.

Unknown said...

Can this use this facial wash daily ?