Friday, April 3, 2009

Kanebo COFFRET D'OR Shine Drape Rouge... Cont'd


Do you remember my last review on COFFRET D'OR Shine Drape Rouge? Well, I loved the lipstick so much that I decided to purchase 2 more colours from the Glow collection. The two colors I got were PK-237 and OR-101.


This is PK-237 which looks like a hot pink but is a very sweet sheer pearl berry pink. I really like the result of the colour on my lips that I have replaced the RD-175 I bought previously with this one for an every day look. It's a nice universal colour for a nice spring day. I think if I were to recommend a colour from this collection, it would be this one as it's such a simple pink with a bit of shimmer.


I also got the OR-101 for the orange colour. It's a pearl orange but has more reddish tones to it. I thought it would be a nice change up to my pinks and reds. It also seemed like a fun but not over the top colour to have. I can see myself wearing it quite often since it looks real natural and it's just the right amount of "pop of colour" for a fun day in the sun.

5 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Hello! I'm loving the colours that you chose! esp PK-237!

Catherine said...

Oh man, OR-101 looks right up my alley!

✿Ji✿ said...

Awww the colours are so cute!<3<3

Maryda said...

Oh I'm glad I ordered the right color OR 101. Can't wait!!!

San-San Wardojo 珊珊 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.