Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Diary of Beauty(我的美麗日記) Sake Yeast Mask(清酒酒粕面膜)


It's been another busy week at work so it was time for another mask. I decided to try My Beauty Diary Sake Yeast Mask which is supposed to improve elasticity, moisturize and do a bit whitening. It also rebuilds skin cells! Perfect! My face these days feels really tired and heavy so this nice mask sounds pretty good. I put the mask on after my shower and layed in bed just to relax. It felt so refreshing that I actually almost fell asleep! As for the mask, it smells like alcohol. Not the cosmetic rubbing alcohol but the actual sake alcohol. Very sweet ripe alcohol smell which is tolerable. The results are also as always great! My skin felt extremely smooth and it had this dewy look/feel to it. I don't think I could ever turn down anything from My Beauty Diary!


Pros: Moisturizing, refreshing, dewy smooth skin
Cons: Possible sake alcohol scent can put people off.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

i love 我的美麗日記 masks. so good =) thanks for the review. I have so far only tried the bulgarian white rose and the aloe mask. maybe i will try this one next.

Laura L said...

hi, new line of beauty daries mask is coming out, chocolate mask and also strawberry yogurt.. I wonder u have seen them in Taiwan market??