Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mentholatum Lip Ice


Mentholatum Lip Ice is so old school. It was my ultimate favorite lip balm when I was in highschool! I would always carry one around in my bag or pocket because it was the ultimate moisturizing cure for any season. The lip balm I have right now pictured is the newer packaging but there really is no difference between the old and new. There are a variety of flavors from apple to black current. The best thing about this lip balm is that it's light weight and it also gives this chilly minty feel to the lips. It's really refreshing! Also all the flavors are extremely well done and is true the scent. I would highly recommend this lip balm to anyone for it's price(super cheap!), scent/flavor and SPF15!

Pros: Super moisturizing, chill feeling, lots of scents/flavors, SPF15, cheap!
Cons: None!

2 comments:

Fifi said...

Wow, I didn't know this lipbalm is sold in Japan too! That's cool.

I should grab some and compare it to yours. We also have mentholatum Lip Ice here in Indonesia, but the packaging is different and no SPF!

Eliza said...

Hi Fifi!
I believe Lip Ice originated from Taiwan. The one I have is from Hong Kong. I visited your blog to check the other packaging! It's so different! It's probably still just as good as any Lip Ice though!