Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Beauty Diary(我的美麗日記) Cooling Mask(冰沁活氧面膜)


Ahh! How wonderful it is to have a day off! I finally have gotten a day off from my bakery job! It's almost one day in a 6 day stretch which is pretty much no break. But the money's coming in so I can't really complain about it. Anyways, it was such a relaxing day that I thought it was time to try another mask from my "collection". Today I tried the My Beauty Diary Cooling Mask(冰沁活氧面膜). My skin has been very dry and exhausted from working so hard. I hardly even had time to take care of my face with scrubs so I thought this mask would work real well in this case. This mask is not only moisturizing, but it also has a cooling effect that can wake up your senses with the peppermint while the rosemary oil will relax(and moisturize) your skin as well. It's really great for tired skin it says on the packaging. Perfect! It was just what I needed! For an added bonus effect, I placed the mask in the fridge for about 10 minutes so it would extremely chilly. It's not written in the instructions and they don't tell you to that but I just thought it would be nice. Wow! It was real chilly alright! It felt so good! I can't even say how nice my skin felt during and after the process! I almost didn't want to take it off! My skin felt extremely smooth, a bit firm and really comfy after removing the mask. I would definitely want to repurchase this one again! I will definitely recommend this to all of you out there too!


Pros: Feels like peppermint chill heaven, smells like peppermint, moisturizing, smooth, firm, really relaxing
Cons: NONE. AT. ALL!!!

No comments: