Saturday, February 14, 2009

KISS Lip Chocolat Treatment


Happy Valentine's Day! Today there will be a double review special on the latest from KISS. This is from their Spring 2009 release which is all about strawberries and chocolates, just like Valentine's Day! So sweet and so yummy! It's just beautiful! In this release there are two eye palettes and one lip treatment. I didn't exactly jump to get these releases but as I started seeing them on other bloggers sites and online shops, they started to grow heavily on me so I decided to purchase them. I got both palettes and lip treatment. This one is specifically the KISS Lip Chocolat Treatment with a strawberry chocolat flavor to it. To yummy to pass up!


The KISS Lip Chocolat Treatment is pretty much a glossy lip balm with shine that smells and "tastes" like strawberry chocolate. It comes with this incredibly small "needle" tube applicator which is totally easy to squeeze out and apply directly to the lip. The colour that comes out is a light clearish baby pink that gives a pretty nice shine to the lips. It smells like milk chocolate with some hints of the strawberry. The scent is great! As for taste(even though I don't like licking it) is sweet like sugar. Overall, it is a product that can be skipped but purchased if you like strawberry chocolate things.

Pros: Strawberry Chocolate scent! Glossy finish.
Cons: Just any other lip balm.

2 comments:

fuzkittie said...

I love all your Japanese makeup!! :D Been trying to find this Kiss lip treatment online forever....

Eliza said...

Hi Fuzkitie!
Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you enjoyed the review! I love all your eotdS!