Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Kitty for Mac Haul!


Apart from the Japanese makeup brands, I really love the MAC brand. I just love their collaborations with different people and icons! I recently did a mini-me-haul from the latest MAC collaboration with Hello Kitty. I only got a few items that I would actually use so my haul isn't really interesting. I haven't seen many people buy these items so here's a look at it all.


My love for blush will never end! I decided to purchase both blushes from the collection. The colours are quite simple yet nice. I also love the packaging! The blushes are in this shiny black casing with some sparkles on it. I honestly don't like the finish of it because it makes me think they just covered the case with nail polish but nevertheless, Hello Kitty is cute on the top! The two blushes are Tippy and Fun & Games. They are both divided from the Wild and Mild side of the Hello Kitty looks. Tippy is the blush on the left and it's a real cute somewhat vibrant pink while Fun & Games is a light warmish peach. Both are totally wearable for every day use.


Another thing I got was the tinted lip conditioner Popster which is a nice semi-vibrant lip tint. The colour is very natural on me. As for packaging, it`s just like the normal TLC but with a shiny lid with Hello Kitty on it.


Now I had to just get something from the accessories part! Nothing that I really wanted but the Hello Kitty Purse Mirror. I also wanted the brush collection with the cute holder and extra brushes but it wasn`t needed. I find the purse mirror was quite a flashback to my childhood when Hello Kitty was like an ultimate collector thing. Very old school.


So that`s it for my haul!

1 comment:

Eka said...

Wow! I'll defintely get myself that HK mirror purse too. I'll try out the things you bought too when I get my HK mirror too.