Monday, January 12, 2009

Mascara Monday: MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Gorgeous Wing


Oh I'm slowly catching up with the MJ releases! This is from the recent Fall 2008 collection and it is the first of the fibre mascaras from MJ. This one is called MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Gorgeous Wing. They released it with only one colour available but now in the most recent collection there is brown. I have the first one which is the signature dark black. Like most fibre mascaras there are lots and lots of fibres that come out of a tube that stick to the ends of your lashes to lengthen. I've taken a close up of the fibres so you can be able to see them!


Here is my uncurled, plain, short, sparse and straight eyelash.


FINALLY! MJ has decided to release a mascara with a normal brush! I'm so tired of those comb ones because it takes much more required skill. I also find brushes tend to be more gentle on the lashes and application process. I love the brush! The fibres thing is also not a problem for me either. I like that it lengthens a little but in small doses. It does clump but not like loads and loads of mascara piled on. It honestly really looks very natural! I like this mascara so much that I don't even mind the clumping because I really like the result that it has on my lashes.

Pros: Super smudgeproof, water-proof, fibres, lengthening, natural looking
Cons: A bit clumpy, 1 colour

Please come back for more:

2 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

I love this mascara. It is one of the few that holds my curl!

Eliza said...

birkenbagbeauty:
I know! I love this one too! The brown one is even better!