Thursday, January 15, 2009

AQUAJUJU AQUAMOIST Hyaluronic Acid Gel Cream





New Year but not new product from AQUAMOIST! It's been quite a few months that I've been using the face creams from this brand. I honestly really love them a lot! All season round, they always have one suitable for moisture. The one I've been using most recently to survive the winter and holidays was the AQUAJUJU AQUAMOIST Hyaluronic Acid Gel Cream. This one is really the most basic one out of all the ones I've talked about. It's only a lighter gel type version with no collagen, no aloe vera nor vitamin C. However, simple does not mean it's not good. It's really great! It still sinks in real fast and keeps my skin from drying up with rough patches all over. It still has that weird funky smell but only 2 small drops is all it takes to cover your face which is a great dollar value! The gel cream is slightly lighter in texture compared to the collagen(red) one but heavier than the vitamin C one(blue). Where as the Aloe Vera one is the most thick of them all. Since this one is also outstanding like the rest, I do highly recommend this one to people who want to try it. Not saying you have to try this one first but it's pretty basic so you can get the feel of the product.

Pros: Same award-winning formula. Moisture-full! Most basic. Moderate heavy cream.
Cons: None!

5 comments:

Yumeko said...

oh thank you thank you for the review!
i have been most curious abt this!

cand said...

thx for the review, might get this from sasa next time! is the collagen one oily?

Anonymous said...

hey, I love your blog! Thanks so much for your review.
Just wondering, where do you buy all these products?

Eliza said...

Yumeko:
Thanks for visiting again! I'm glad you enjoyed the review!

P-ham:
Thanks for visiting! The collagen one is a bit thicker and creamier than the gel one but not very oily.

Keerona: Thanks for visiting! I buy the Aquajuju products from numerous places online like jpmon, sasa and/or ebay. Hope that helps!

PB said...

Thanks for this. I had been seeing it in HK a few times and we recently got it in. Was curious to try but not sure about ingredients etc. Perhaps I'd try it soon :)