Friday, November 7, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku Lip Gloss


This is another release from Bihada Ichizoku along with the blush there came a Bihada Ichizoku Lip Gloss. It doesn't really look like an exciting release but I was in fan mode for the Bihada Ichizoku line that I had to have everything. It wasn't that expensive either. It is basically lip gloss within the line with a normal-but-semi-stiff brush. I'm really glad they didn't use plastic spatulas because I really don't like using those. Now there is another gloss that is clear and these ones did come out after that one. These ones are pretty much the same but with colour.



The first one I got was the Pearl Pink which is totally wrong to what it actually is. I think the labeling was bad but to me it should be called "Shimmery Pink". A very pretty cute berry translucent pink with a dash of shimmer to it. It goes on quite well with the brush and it gives a glossy watery-look. The scent of the actual gloss is VERY nice! Reminds me of a cherry popsicle.


The second one I got was the Pearl Pale Orange which suits is name entirely. It is semi-pearl that just looks flat-out nude to me. I was already shaking my head when I recieved it because I knew it wouldn't suit my skintone. It would be too pigmented and make me look weird. But actually to my surprise, it goes on thick(with colour) but really sheer. It doesn't even have a gold tint to it at all which is perfect. I observed wrongly! This one also has the lovely and yummy cherry popsicle scent. Texture wise these glosses are semi-sticky and they don't taste like anything either. I know I wouldn't be purchasing these again but I do think they make great stocking stuffers!

Pros: Cute colours, Cheap, Cherry Popsicle scent
Cons: Just a normal tube of lipgloss

No comments: