Monday, November 3, 2008

Mascara Monday: MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Enamel Glamor


Yay! You know what time it is! Why! It's Mascara Monday! Yippee! It's been a blast doing these entries! Today I bring you Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamor! It is one of the other options when choosing a MJ mascara. There is the lengthening Lash Expander and I suppose this one is quite the opposite(seeing the name). The name Lash Enamel Glamor sounds like quite a veneer for the lashes. Almost like shiny nail varnish. In translation it must be a shiny wet glistening-in-the-spotlight type. Real glamour!


Here is my uncurled, plain, short, sparse and straight eye.


Not that I personally didn't like the effect the Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamor gave off on my lashes but it just wasn't as impressive. It did not suit any of my needs at all. If I had wanted perfect, shiny and dark lashes, it would've been a winner. I'm really not into the "wet" mascara look but more structured and lengthy one. As the pictures reveal, the lengthening skill is quite on the minimal side. You can also see the glisten & shine of the mascara on my lashes too. It was a bit darker and a bit clumpy for me. I would think it'd be a great top layer after the Lash Expander but only a little! Is it great? Not really. It is worth buying? It all depends on you!

Pros: Waterproof, smudgeproof, dark, "wet" look
Cons: No volume, clumps a bit and no length.

Please come back next Monday for:

No comments: