Monday, October 6, 2008

Macara Monday: MAJOLICA MAJORCA My Lashes Extend Elegantly


Mascara Monday! I'm excited to add more to my new project! This time I will be talking about Majolica Majorca My Lashes Extend Elegantly. There really isn't an official name that I can find for this mascara but I'd probably think it's referred to the newer version of the Lash Extender as the selling point is that it gives you 120% increase in length for your lashes. That's insane considering most mascaras in the western market only boost up to 90%! Can do this mascara do what it says and give a 120% boost to my short stubborn lashes??


Here is my uncurled, plain, short, sparse and straight eye.


Now my eye, curled, 1 layer of the Majolica Majorca My Lashes Extend Elegantly and combed out with a lash brush. For some reason, it doesn't seem all that great. It seems like the original Lash Expander did better. The formula is slightly the same but I found in this one it was much more wet and thick. By thick, I don't mean it making the lashes thick but the formula was rather wet gloopy. It also clumped quite a bit. My lashes looked really covered with black gunk so I had to use the lash brush to comb it out that is why it looks so natural in the pictures. Maybe it was a gimmick to release this one? Maybe it just doesn't work for me? Maybe it'll work for you.

Pros: Comb brush
Cons: No volume, clumps, wet, no 120% boost

No comments: