Saturday, October 4, 2008

Anna Sui Moisturizing Fluid Foundation


The colder season is approaching and I thought I would share my favourite(and #1) winter foundation. It is indeed the stunning Anna Sui Moisturizing Fluid Foundation! I haven't seen much reviews on this particular item from Anna Sui since the powders are much more popular. I tried this last winter on a spontaneos Anna Sui splurge while shopping for Christmas gifts. I have to admit that I do spoil one of my friends who is also a super Anna Sui fan.


I got B02 which is described as a medium beige and perfect for my skin whether it be summer or winter. The foundation sports the signature Anna Sui rose scent and is semi-thick but liquidy. I have to say, just with a simple test at the counter, you can tell how moisturizing it is. It feels like a great cream with a touch of colour. Don't get me wrong though about the touch of colour because the coverage is SUPERB! It has a real good coverage not full-on mask but it hides the major issues on my face(redness). As I mentioned before, I did purchase this one last Christmas and it has been tested many many times that I have to say it is truly a MUST-HAVE! It's moisturizing factor really lasts long that it keeps your face moist and won't dry out from the cold. It's obvious not meant for summer but I've been using it as concealer for the warmer months(shh!). I'm so glad summer is over and I can use this wonderful find again! Snow, please come soon!

Pros: Very moisturizing, medium to medium full coverage, signature scent
Cons: A bit heavy for oily skin beauties, no SPF, pour-out application

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eliza!

Have you lost the plot?? I am terrified of snow!