Thursday, September 18, 2008

MAQUILLAGE Design Face Colour



MAQUILLAGE makes some great looking blush and highlighters. Even before MAQUILLAGE, the Shiseido branded blushes were just awesome! I love the design, colours and the high quality of the products that I decided to purchase the first edition of the Design Face Colour. The palette is quite pretty with a dual ended brush for cheeks and little areas on the face. However, the case(with brush) needs to be purchased separately which makes the entire palette quite costly.


I chose #50 for a warmer season and thought it would go along with the bronze babe look that I wanted. I was also hoping to further the use during winter as well for a wintery glowy look. There are 4 different shades in the palette from light dirt brown to a beachy sand. They can be used separately or in 1 swipe. When swiped the colours combine to make this wonderful sandy brown tint. I honestly don't use it much as it hasn't really done what I really want but I really wish it did. Kind of a real disappointment to me especially with it coming from Shiseido's MAQUILLAGE. The Face Colour was just too sheer with no glow whatsoever.

Pros: Pretty case, Pretty to look at
Cons: Costly case, sheer colours

No comments: