Friday, September 26, 2008

Anna Sui Face Color/Colour Accent


My Anna Sui Face Color/Colour Accent had been hiding at the back of my makeup drawer for awhile that I almost forgot that I actually had one! I was wondering to myself about how I would not have a blush from Anna Sui. And it just popped out! It's not that I have a lot of makeup that I can't keep track of it... the only reason is because my drawer is such a mess. I divided everything according to blush, lip and face(with eyes) but it just seems to always get messed up. I am really in need of a makeup drawer makeupover! Please sign me up for one!


Anyhow the Anna Sui Face Color/Colour Accent is a very cute rose molded blush that comes complete with a small cute brush engraved with signature Anna Sui design. Like all of her makeup products, the blush smells like roses and is excellent quality blush. I got yet another vibrant blush 400. It is interesting that it's the same number as my Mini Rouge. Does that mean they go together? I suppose but I wouldn't go that way because it's just too much red on the face, in my opinion. Seeing that Anna Sui is all about bold colours, I only assumed that the blush would be incredibly pigmented but actually it picks up just the right amount of colour to make dolly cheeks happen. Depending on how much you swipe, the colour can turn from a cute pink to a very bright pink. I prefer the cute pink which is 1-2 swipes. One thing that surprised me about the blush was the actual brush that came along with it. I've seen my friend(who I previously talked about. Anna Sui fan) collect the brush jar and brushes. They looked pretty high quality and highly collectable. I never got to try them but the little one that came with this blush really wow-ed me! It's incredibly soft but not in a flimsy way. It felt like the actual larger version of a blush brush working but just smaller in size. The brushes are definitely something to check out if blush isn't your thing or if you're looking for cute and awesome brushes.

Pros: Great colour payoff, signature rose scent, outstanding brush
Cons: No mirror

No comments: