Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anna Sui Eyebrow Powder


Eyebrows. Not only do eyebrows open up your face but it also is a sign of a woman who takes the time to care for themselves. Even saying that, I really don't like grooming my eyebrows because it's sometimes painful and just a lot to do when I'm so tired. I probably should touch up every single day but honestly, I only do that 2-3 days apart. I've used many waxing products and I don't particularly like the results. Manual plucking is the most time consuming but efficient way to do it. My brows are naturally thinned towards the end so I have to be very careful in where I pluck. I also have to fill them in to make a more complete look. I like to use Anna Sui Eyebrow Powder during the drier months. I only do this because I find I don't need to worry about it melting in the heat.


I chose 02 which is the brown type. My pictures seem to make the brow powder look very warm but it is not. It matches dark brows(typically Asian) perfectly. The brush is fairly firm for the application and it makes it a real breeze to swipe and draw. Filling in the gaps is also pretty easy with the slanted tip. The one thing I love about the actual product is it's case. If you notice in the second picture above, there is fine etching around the mirror. Very pretty indeed! The lasting colour of the powder is just awesome! Although sometimes I do touch my brows unintenionally so I do have to touchup but it's no worry because the case is so small to bring out. It's about half of an average palm. Overall, the eyebrow powder is worth the try because I've tried the ones in America and I find those either too pigmented or too powdery.

Pros: Long lasting, signature rose scent, quality brush, easy to use
Cons: Limited amount of colour tones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Brow stuff ALWAYS gets my attention. I am not sure what my fixation with the stuff is, but I cannot get enough! I never knew Anna Sui did some!! I want this too now! Eliza you are a bad inluence on me.hahahahahaha

cellophanegirl said...

Oh I love this! I've been using it for 3 years now and it's almost half gone. Will definitely repurchase!!