Monday, September 29, 2008

Mascara Monday: MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Expander


It's Mascara Monday! I love mascara! Don't you? I have yet to find one that is awesomepants. I have found great formulas but not 100% the best one for me. So it's great that there is such thing as Mascara Mondays! Today I will be reviewing Majolica Majorca Lash Expander which is one of their older ones. The thing about MJ is that they come out with a newer and approved edition of the same mascara each collection and sometimes within those collections they have special limited edition ones. I think that's an awesome way to keep consumers attached but horrible for our wallets. But again since they come out with it every season, I suppose they want you to use their mascara from the time it got released to the time a new gets released so you will keep using it. I don't do that though. I like to mix it up here and there depending on how much time I have at the mirror. Lash expander is pretty much a lengthening mascara with a waxy like formula to coat.


Here is my uncurled, plain, short, sparse and straight eye.


Here is my curled and singled coated with Majolica Majorca Lash Expander eye. Quite a difference, right? It lengthened real well but yet still looks quite natural. There isn't much clumping either. Just a minor here and there that can be easily fixed with a lash brush. I liked that it also lasted pretty much the whole day without smudging or flaking around the outer corner of my eyes which is usually the case for all the other mascaras I own. The only thing that I don't really like about it that it doesn't give me enough oomph. I want thick and long lashes and this only gave me the long. But hey! This mascara really works and I'm not the only one who thinks that. A lot of beauty bloggers on the net are falling in love or in love with it. Move out natural fake lashes! Majolica Majorca Lash Expander is home!

Pros: Comb brush, lengthens real well, waterproof, smudgeproof
Cons: No volume, clumps a bit.

Stay tuned for more:

No comments: