Friday, July 11, 2008

SEXYGIRL Hand & Body Whipped Cream




Do you want to be sexy? I want to be sexy! That is why SEXYGIRL is the best! Ok, not really. But it does fulfill dreams and makes one feel great! SEXYGIRL is popular for their hair product line but they have a couple for the body. Today I am going to review their SEXYGIRL Hand & Body Whipped Cream. There are 5 different scents for this cream and all of them are of food things. I mean who doesn't want to be smothered in peaches? Or fruit punch?


This is the Strawberry Mille-Feuille. Which means Strawberry Thousand. What is Mille-Feuille? That means a thousand layer puff pastry with cream and strawberries. Mmm! I love eating the dessert so I would naturally have to have this one! It actually smells really berry with a hint of cream scent to it. The texture is very smooth and watery. It feels like whipped cream that hasn't been beaten to it's fullest peak. It's easy to apply in a nice container and it sinks in quickly. Overall it's a great body cream and I would purchase it again.

Pros: Great selection, light-weight texture, smells great
Cons: Small container

No comments: