Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Collagen Mask




Cuteness overload on the Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Mask line! It's marked with the cute little baby face that we all want. Beautiful soft skin like babies! The one I have here is the Collagen one. It's an anti-aging one for lifting, tightening and the usual moisturizing in masks. I'm not like old but sometimes I feel my skin is very pudgy and needs some lift. I'm sure we all need that.


On the back of the mask package there are instructions on how to apply the mask. What I found about this mask is that it has an open end at the bottom where the chin is for a multi-fit. It's adjustable for any size of face. I know there are many masks out there with these cuts but I seemed to notice this one the most. The mask also smells great! I can't put my finger on the smell but it's similar to rice bran. It's the natural smell of the ingredients because this mask uses no added colour(which one does?) and scents. One of the things I like about this mask is that it's loaded with the liquid. The mask is so heavy when you remove it from the package plus there's some excess there as well! I quickly applied it to my neck. Overall, this mask is superb! My face felt firm and toned. My skin had more elasticity in it. Thumbs up!

Pros: You get more than you pay for, makes skin refreshed and tight/firm
Cons: none!

No comments: