Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Makeup Bag - Summer 2008



I thought it would be time to do a "What's in my Makeup Bag" entry. I love seeing what's in others collections and bag of goodies. I personally love my collection a lot but I really can't bring all of them out so I really made one for every day work. Going out makeup is another story.

To start off I'm using a Victoria Secret makeup bag that I got for free at a checkout online with a $50+ purchase. I bought the eye shadow and face mosaic which is very awesome but I'm not here to talk about those. I used to use my COACH one but it's really too small to carry my new stuff. This one holds everything and still has room to breathe.


I know this is a Japanese beauty product blog but I just happen to be one of those billion happy users of the Laura Mercier primer and tinted moisturizers! I'm happy enough about it that I have never really looked into the Asian market. As I've pointed out in my previous entry, I'm not too keen on buying cute packaged face products. And yes! Tinted moisturizer for summer!

I still haven't found great-oh-my-gosh-holy-cow concealer for the undereye yet but the MAC one is probably one of the few ones I actually sat down in the MA chair to try. Coverage and texture is ok.


I'm so so very obsessed with bronzers for the summer! I own quite a bit but by far MAC MSFs are lightweight and great! I don't really see much bronzers in Japan. I guess they just like pink dollish cheeks. Now you must be wondering why I have that expensive MAC Kabuki brush there! I was slow in getting the one at Sephora before it sold out so there it is. I also use Revlon eyeliner because I'm horrible with powders. I am however looking into buying one from INTEGRATE.


Ahhh! The lovely LAVSHUCA Summer pallete! As I mentioned before, I love this one to bits! The colours are so right for summer and they create multiple looks from natural to daring. KATE and stila eyeliner that are different but both extremely outstanding. Just had to have a black and brown in the bag for different looks.


I love the Visee mascara a lot because it makes my lashes really long but sometimes I like to switch it up with my Anna Sui waterproof one. The Anna Sui one is also used for lower lashes.


And finally the lips! I'm currently using lip glosses for the summer because it matches the look and it's not going to melt. I have the stila plumping gloss and the MM Rouge Majex that I've been raving about!

So that's pretty much my entire bag for the summer! I'm currently looking for bronzed looks to do with my daily look. Maybe I'll scan and post some.

No comments: