Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lab LOVE CLOVER PonPon Cheek N




This is LOVE CLOVER from B&C Laboratories. It is a very cute cosmetic brand aimed for teens. I don't really know much about this brand but that it's really cute!


The product I decided to try from LOVE CLOVER was the PonPon Cheek N. It's a small blush container with a pompom puff applicator. The size of the container is about the size of a M.A.C blush. It has a twist-off logo lid with a sparkly plastic bottom. The colour I chose was No.5064 which is a shimmery orange blush.


As you can see on my hand that the product is all over the place. The blush isn't as pigmented as it seems in the container but the shimmer is there when you put it on. I wanted to get a nice orange-peach glow on my face but I ended up having to apply layer after layer of it. That didn't work so I had to squish-twist the puff into the product in order to get the end result.. resulting a messy thing on my hand and face. Then I thought to myself.. maybe it's the puff. And indeed it is the puff! For those who want to try this, I would advise using your normal blush brush.


As for the actual colour of the blush, I really liked it. It's almost true the site's colours but a little more orange. Overall, I guess it's not as pigmented because it's aimed for the younger age group. I probably wouldn't buy any of the cheek stuff from this brand anymore.

No comments: