Wednesday, January 9, 2008

B&C Lab Fruit Lip Balms




B & C Laboratories is yet another drugstore cosmetic/skincare company making it big in Japan. They have quite a couple of good lines that are quite worth checking out. I would suggest Love Clover, anuenue and the variety cosme collections. I'm fairly new to this company but I see a lot of things I'd like to try some day.


B & C has come out with fruity lip balms in wonderful flavors like orange(mikan), peach(momo), apple(ringo) and strawberry(ichigo). There are available in these very cute pots featuring clear lip balm.


I ended up getting the orange, peach and apple ones. As you can see they all fit in my palm. They smell wonderful and are really nourishing to my lips. The scents are pretty distinctive.

Orange: Like the orange in an orange creamsicle.
Peach: Like a sweet starburst candy.
Apple: Like apple shampoo.

They work and they are cute! They also have matching hand creams which I will talk about later.

No comments: