Friday, January 11, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku White Gold Rose Bath Salt




More Bihada Ichizoku from Lovelabo! This is one of their famous bath powders with the face of Sara Bihada(the main character of the whole collection). There are 3 other ones that I will review sometime soon. This is just a preview photo for you!


This particular bath powder packet with the face of Sara Bihada elegantly robed in a towels is the "Wild Roses". I call it the "White Gold Rose Powder" because it's to my best translation from the packet. It's probably not even right but it makes sense to me. Maybe you'll see? The purpose of this bath is to tighten with collagen and soften it like a baby bum. It will also help your skin refresh with the rose scent and wash the impurities away. Supposedly a very dreamy bath for you to feel royal in it.


As you can see in the above photo, the powder is fine white powder. The powder turns the water into a very "foggy" milky off-white bath. Probably not evident in the photo but just imagine a very watered down cup of milk. The scent is rather nice. Not just rose but a rose perfume. A very simple rose perfume used in soaps. It feels really clean and very attractive. As for the longevity of the scent... not that impressive. Just the same as the Rose Bath Powder from before. But I have to say the packaging is really nice and the bath was pleasant.

2 comments:

~ Miss Zabrina ~ said...

I just brought some of these bath powder from Tokyo last week. I can't wait to use it tonight!! Thanks for sharing your insight about this item. I also brought some for my white co-worker as souvenirs from JP and I sent her your blog for instruction on how to use it. THanks again for sharing your insight!

Eliza said...

Zabrina: Thanks for visiting! And I'm glad you enjoyed the review! Hopefully my review will also be useful to your friend!