Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SANA Powerstyle Eyelash Curler





I don't know much about the brand SANA but I know they have come out with many lines of beauty products. They also have skincare lines and cosmetic tools too. I just happened to pick up one of their Powerstyle Eyelash Curlers while shopping one day. SANA Powerstyle Eyelash Curler is a catapult-styled eyelash curler where the "scissors" will bounce back, like a catapult. The selling point of this eyelash curler is that the eye part is 39mm long so that it can fit the entire lid of your eye. That means it will curl all your eyelashes without pinching your lids or pulling your lashes out.



Eyelash curlers are really important to opening the eye and making it bigger. I wouldn't say it's necessary but if you have short sparse lashes like I do then it's advisable to use one before putting on base and mascara. Although you can just use the curling mascara on your lashes alone but the result isn't as great. The above photo is my lashes before curling with the SANA Powerstyle.



Now this photo is with the power of Powerstyle curling. The curler evidently made my lashes stand out more. They are almost 90 degrees straight. Can you imagine it with mascara? How long it would be? I think this eyelash curler is super! With my past experience of eyelash curlers, this one works fast and it doesn't pinch at all. I say the price is on the standard. Try it!

No comments: