Tuesday, May 27, 2008

KISS Pure Bloom Cheeks




KISS is another cute brand that has very cute collectible products. It has a full line from base to nails to perfume. There is some hype on the base products but I'm not incredibly sold to buy any base/cover-up products that look cute out there. But what about this blush? Does it not count as a face product? Yes, but I just find this collection so cute and I have this huge thing for blush and bronzers these days! This is the Pure Bloom Cheeks Blush that features duo colours that give you a slight rush of colour and some highlighting. There are 4 colours in this collection which I have clipped and shown above.

I decided to go with Sweet Pea because I really wanted a cute dolly pink blush. I initially wanted to go with Cosmos but I decided that I only needed one and Sweet Pea it was. This one is the most vibrant out of the rest. The darker flush pink is more of a dark fuchsia pink lemonade colour with a light shimmery ballerina pink to highlight. The colours are well presented to the colours in the product compared to on the skin. A little goes a long way as it is pigmented but not extreme like clown makeup. To be honest I love this blush a lot! I like a small dab of the dark and going over with the lighter. Plus the embedded heart patterns is so cute! No regrets about the blush itself but the brush provided is pretty crappy to me. I just use my regular full size blush brush to apply. Really nothing too drastic about that.

Pros: Extremely cute, Good pigment
Cons: Horrible brush

2 comments:

make me beautiful said...

Oh this is so cute! I want it...shame about the brush! But I dont know many who actually use the tiddly brushes that you sometimes get with these things!

Loving your blog! Post more! haha

xx

Eliza said...

Hello there!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

The blush IS incredibly cute! I also don't know many people who use the little brushes but I suppose it must be a pain to bring out the big blush brush if you need to reapply.

Seriously, the companies need to produce better brushes! It's really not the quality of the hairs but more the small application area.