Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kosé Visée Lash Glamour Shape Mascara




Visée is a sub brand under big named Kosé. Unlike other sub brands Visée is reputable but not quite out there. It has some very pretty and enjoyable product ranges. The face of this sub brand used to be famous popstar Ayumi Hamasaki but now it has changed to Koda Kumi who put out a range of collaboration products. However there was an incident with Koda Kumi and her "loose" mouth that caused her to be taken off the site. I don't know what the news on that is right now but I still see her on the site so I guess she's alright now.

The product I'm going to talk about from her collection is the Lash Glamour Shape Mascara in BK 001. The mascara is volumizing, waterproof and will provide intense colour to the eyes. The jaguar and Koda's lashes show the intensity it's to provide. It comes with a normal-thick width curved brush.


Here are shots of my eyes before putting on the mascara. Short, thin and straight. I have had many attempts to find a mascara that doesn't smudge and run but I have failed. I realize how gross my skin looks close up but forgive me as I have not put on makeup.


These are the shots after curling and applying 2 coats of the mascara on top and bottom. As you can see it's pretty lengthening and it curls nicely. The colour is there but it still has that natural feel to it despite the image it's supposed to pursue. As for curl length, it has maintained the curl for a whole day and there hasn't been any smudging or running. It's a pretty decent mascara that deserves a try! I love the curved wand too!

Pros: Natural looking, Long lasting, Waterproof
Cons: Department store price, basic colours

No comments: