Friday, May 23, 2008

MAJOLICA MAJORCA Honey Pump Lip Gloss




This is one of the older MAJOLICA MAJORCA lip gloss known as Honey Pump Gloss. I believe this is the second generation of the entire lip gloss line for MM. There are 10 colours in this collection with an added plumping affect.


The colour I chose was BE-155 which is described as a caramel but I find it a light nude caramel with a shimmer. Honestly, these glosses don't really have a lot of pigment in them so I don't really find it extremely important for a light pink and dark pink(in the collection) but it's cute to collect. The gloss has the same formula and texture as previous and newer collections. As for plumping.. I don't really see anything at all. There's no sting and no sign on the lips either. HOWEVER, even with that being said it is still a very big seller in Japan. Think BONNEBELL!

Pros: Good formula, cheap, collectable
Cons: Minimal shine, No plumping/pumping

No comments: