Monday, January 14, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku Noble Orchid Powder




Yet another one from Lovelabo's Bihada Ichizoku collection. This is the Noble Orchid Bath Powder with the face of Yutengi Saki. This is Sara Bihada(the main character)'s twin and older rival sister. To why they don't have the same looks and names is a mystery to me. Perhaps it is revealed in the comics they have.


The Nobel Orchid(as I call it) is a very nice purple powder that smells of really strong orchids. The bath is to help you relax, give moisture to your skin from the 15 natural beauty skin preservation. And there's some stuff about how the powder can relax your mind, body and feet.


The bath powder turns the entire tub a very nice purple. Slightly dark but it's a really pretty sight to look at. The smell is so wonderful too! I have to say, I really liked this one. Even more than the Rose one. I loved the smell and the colour of the tub. As for quality wise, the smell didn't last long but it left my skin feeling really soft. These powders are a hit-miss for me. I enjoy the pictures and the joy of baths so I don't know if I'd repurchase this one specifically even though I loved it so much.

No comments: