Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hisamitsu Lifecella Eye Mask




Hisamitsu is one of those drugstore brands that have many different items under them from skincare to medicine. Basically anything that falls under the drugstore basic needs category. I don't know much about this brand but I do have some of their stuff lying around here and there. You might too?

This is the Hisamitsu Lifecella Eye Mask. Lifecella is one of their skincare brands that come out with a couple of fairly good masks. This is their eye mask and it's pretty popular too. This specific one I have here is just their normal one where it pretty much covers everything from elasticity of the skin, the moisture around the under eye, dark circles and a little of wrinkles. I say little because they have one specifically for wrinkles.


Ok, here is my eye before I use the mask. Very dark circles that I, myself, am very embarrassed about. I'm always looking for a better concealer and solution to hide them. And no, sadly, sleeping earlier is not an option for me. My profession has forbid me to!


As you probably have noticed before that the eye mask comes in shapes of comets or NIKE ticks. The application is pretty easy and the instructions have accompanying pictures with it on the back of the box. All you have to do is wash your face and gently clean the eye area. Remove the mask from the seal and try to stick it on nicely in one go. I kind of tried to move it after I placed it on for the first time so that's why it's so smudged.


As for the feeling of the mask.. it's a nice cooling effect for awhile then you hardly notice you have them on. There's no smell either... not that that would really matter, right? I have decided to show you a picture of the masks when they are used. On the box it says, the mask would turn slightly translucent to tell you that you're done. I didn't really see it but I did leave the mask on for 15 minutes(the right time).


Ah! The results are beautiful and rewarding! I really like using this mask. I honestly would want to use it almost every day but it's a mask and usually those are used when you have an important event the next day or twice every week on a daily basis. It works but it doesn't work for me(late night work). I say try it! Oh and it's cheap!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh I love this stuff too!! In fact after buying this...I woud like to try more eye masks!

I am thinking of keeping mine in the fridge!! hahaha