Friday, January 4, 2008

KATE Gel Eyeliner





KATE is a very similar brand to MAJOLICA MAJORCA. It is also a drugstore line underneath a super company named Kanebo(like Shiseido). Kate is known for it's edgy and darker side featuring dark packaging and daring bold colours. It's slogan is "No more rules" and their face for the line is Mika Nakashima, who is also known for her edgy looks.


KATE Gel Eyeliner is by far my most loved ones out of all the eyeliners I have! Best formula and very long lasting! It's a similar cheaper version of the Bobbi Brown one. It comes in 4 colours: black(BK-1), black with shimmer(BK-2), brown(BR-1) and purple (PU-1). Along with the pot of gel liner comes a brush that was made perfectly for the product.

I bought both normal black(BK-1) and the black with shimmer(BK-2). I initially fell in love with the black-shimmer because it's rare to find one in gel form. But I quickly also fell in love with the normal black because after using for a few times, I just loved the formula and the look. It's really bold and easy to use too. The shimmer one is really nice but the sparkles aren't really there. I would definitely try this gel eyeliner because of it's price and quality!

No comments: