Tuesday, January 15, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku Original Mask




Finally! Lovelabo's Bihada Ichizoku Original Mask! I've been dying to try this out ever since I first discovered the brand! I bought the 1 pack with Limited Edition comic book. This mask is famous for it's whitening and moisture formula. It's also famous for it's price against it's quality. The quality is as high as an expensive brand but the price is drugstore wise. At least that's what most people have said about it. I was on an impression that it would be super! The above photo is of the back of the mask pack where it shows a bored lady watching tv who suddenly finds the urge to look pretty.


The mask is fairly normal with the cut out eyes and mouth part. However, it was really "wet" in texture. Somewhat oily that it feels kind of icky touching it. You can almost feel that you could squeeze an ounce of formula out from the mask! It has a very neutral small floral scent to that it isn't even noticeable. The instructions are to leave it on between 5-15 minutes. I did the entire 15 minutes routine while relaxing on my bed with a cup of tea. After the mask came off, there was still that oily moisture formula on my face and the mask but the mask was hardening on my face that told me it was done. My face felt very soft and my pores were smaller. It definitely felt really good! I would totally purchase this again!


This is the comic book that came with the mask to make it limited edition. Pretty much all in Japanese but with the very nice drawings.


The art is so pretty. Apparently I think it's about some girl trying to become pretty or something.... like a poor girl?

No comments: