Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Canmake Glamourize Bronzer


I know it's a bit early for this but I just bought a new bronzer! I've always loved blush but my facination for bronzer is even bigger. I don't own quite a lot but the ones I own are ones that I've actually tried on my skin just to make sure it's not of an orange tint. I prefer golden brown colours with a bit of shimmer. I believe if used lightly, it can act as a highlighter that will bring out a luminous skintone. It really reminds me of the Mineralize stuff from MAC. I was browsing Ichibankao the other day and found that Canmake made bronzers and I just had to try it so I did and I got the Canmake Glamourize Bronzer. I don't think I've seen any reviews on this one yet so hope this one will benefit those who wanted to try this product!


I got 02 Gold Bronze which is the darker shade of the two so I could get more pigment. The bronzer comes with a bronzing colour and a highlighter side. The bronze in 02 is dark almost woody tint with shimmer while the highlighter is a light gold shimmer. You use both shades to create a nice bronzed glowy look. The sponge applicator that comes with it is duo sided with a sponge type and a fluffy type side. The sponge side is to be used with the bronze on your cheeks while the fluffy side of the applicator is used for the highlighter on the t-zones/c-zone areas of the face. I honestly, don`t like the applicators and much prefer brushes as I find the sponge packs on too much bronze on the face. The entire bronzer itself is quite sheer so it wasn`t as great as I thought it would be. I`m looking to try the other bronzer palette in the brand.

Pros: Decent price, duo bronzer set, shimmery, duo applicator
Cons: Very sheer

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It's too bad it's so sheer b/c the swatches look amazing on your arm...

Bijin Blair said...

The packaging isn't bad for Canmake!