Friday, December 19, 2008

T'ESTIMO Shining Eyeliner


Holidays are here and everything's sparkly! Actually it's not really over here in Canada. It's pretty gloom and there's not much snow either. I wonder if there will be a white Christmas this year or not. It's a real hate/love relationship with snow. I miss it when it's not here and when it is, I really want it to go away. I'm missing it right now. Snow or no snow there are many festivities going on! Lots of parties and celebrations to go to! Unfortunately, this year I am not attending anything because I'm scheduled to work on the night of Christmas in preparation for Boxing Day. It sucks but someone's going to have to do it right? Anyways, today I will be bringing back a discontinued item that I've been constantly using and talking about. It's actually not from a winter collection but I think the end result is very suitable for sparkly party eyes. This is the long-gone-and-missed T'ESTIMO
Shining Eyeliner.



It is a wet shiny eyeliner that goes on in one stroke. I got BR-27 which seems to look like a deep cocoa brown judging the tube but when used, it comes out a nice reddish mahogany brown. Which is why it's so perfect for winter! Nice warm colours that just warm your eyes up! The only reason why I keep bringing this eyeliner up, is because of how much I love formula. It does smudge a bit but because the tube is easily accessible, touching up is very easy. The sparkles aren't very obvious but it's a very cute way to dazzle up your eyes up without going too overboard. And the application is so easy! It's like a thin paint brush which can never be too hard for anyone. It's easy and pretty but discontinued. There may not be any newer versions of these coming out anymore but I see many old ones floating around the net. So it's not entirely discontinued. I would grab it, if you'd like to try a subtle shimmery eyeliner for this holiday!

Pros: Subtle shimmer, wet eyeliner, easy application
Cons: Smudges a little, discontinued

No comments: